|Product Name:||NSIC High Temperature Thermocouple Protection sheath For Molten Aluminum|
|Thermal Expansion α(20-1000℃):||5.0x10-6k-1|
|Max. Working Temperature:||1500℃|
Fine Si3N4 bonded thermal protection tube is a sort of structure ceramic material, NSiC product is shaped by casting with the composition of high pure SiC and Si powder, and sintered through nitrified reaction.
NSiC has higher strength than RSiC and has excellent oxidation resistance. Maximum working temperature is 1500deg.In addition to its structural properties, NSiC has excellent wear properties and is resistant to corrosion and erosion by molten metals. So that it can be used in direct contact with molten aluminum, zinc, copper, magnesium. NSiC has been successfully used for thermal protection tube for temperature measurement.
thermal protection tube offer many engineering property levels that are not found in other refractory materials, such as high strength at using temperature, excellent load bearing strength and resistance to chemical and abrasive attack.
1. Excellent oxidation resistance
2. Good wear resistance
3. Excellent corrosion resistance
4. High temperature flexural performance
5. Excellent load bearing strength
The Data Sheet Of The NSiC
|Thermal Expansion α(20-1000ºC)||5.0x10-6k-1|
|Max. Working Temperature||1500ºC|
1. How We Can Get Offer
You can send your drawing or the size first, and also please inform us the tolerance, the quantity and the application, then we will offer you within 12 hours.
2. What' s the delivery time
About 40 days if we don't have the size in stock
3. Can you provide the samples
Yes, we can provide the free sample if we have the stock, but the courier fee will be colllect.
4. Why Choose us
1. Advantages of products'quality and competitive price
2. Could learn customers'requirement/need very well
3. Professional sales team to contact you easily
4. Have a good control for quality